Return to top of page
We build schools
- Across NSW we’re delivering 215 new and upgraded schools to meet growing enrolments to ensure every school-aged child has access to high quality education facilities at their local school.
- We invite partners from various industries to work with us.
- We make this happen including through modern methods of construction.
We look after our schools
- We keep schools safe through maintenance and materials management.
- We focus on improvements through sustainability initiatives like Cooler Classrooms, Sustainable Schools Grants and the Smart Energy Schools Pilot Project,
- We are accelerating projects in metro and regional areas to ensure the safety, reliability and longevity of our school facilities.
We support communities
We make schools the centre of local communities through initiatives designed to bring people together and create opportunities for learning, work and play.
- We Share Our Space to increase open space.
- We integrate shared facilities into our schools to provide useful spaces outside school hours.
- We work with local tradespeople to take care of the schools in their local area.
- Our dedicated community engagement team helps keep families and neighbours up-to-date about projects in their area.
We partner with industry
- We work closely with industry partners and value the essential skills industry provides in helping us meet our objectives.
- We are committed to improving the way we work together, to continually increase opportunities for organisations to work with us and create thousands of jobs in local communities across NSW.